EU ABOUT – OUR AIM – WHAT WE CAN OFFER
EU About is an umbrella organization set up by experts specialized on Economics, Public Procurement, political issues and European projects realization.
Nowadays problem is that few are the companies and Institutions that participate at tenders and public procurement and thanks to our initiative we are eager to support them to enter into the EU internal market and become EU champions rather than national champions.
The main idea is to support private and public institutions with in-depth and effective data analysis and policy recommendation in order to take advantage of the development of the EU Internal Market and of the global one. In fact, year after year, the perspective of an EU Internal market is becoming a reality thus companies and Institutions should improve their activities and approach in order to seizethe opportunities it raises.
Our area of expertise covers energy, waste management, water supply, transport, education, health, culture, employment and social affairs, research and innovation of SMEs and ICT.
During our first years of activity, we will take care of:
- Participating at Public Procurement, tenders, and call for proposal;
- Developing the mechanism and the methodology to share the data in terms of activities, services and practices by office, experts and staff;
- Development of the project, tenders, crowdfunding and training;
- The second phase will be dedicated to:
- increase the number of countries and clients of the company
- increase the services and support to the clients
- increase the number of clients at national and EU levels
- increase the services offered to each client and the number of Public Procurement and tenders participation and win all over in Europe.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER:
- Desk research;
- Gathering regular data;
- Analysis of longitudinal data;
- Policy recommendation;
- Support in terms of monitoring and evaluation of project or activities;
- Networking or partnership building;
- Innovation in terms of organization and structure;
- Support on the preparation of tenders;
- Public Procurement (PP);
- Project proposal.